From professional experience, I’ve found Aweber a breeze to use, especially when I need to integrate my website, or Woocommerce, etc.
I appreciate the simplicity of using tags to trigger email campaign automations – And what’s better… When a campaign (or “email chain” as I call them), another tag can be added, to move the client to an additional email campaign!
I’ve found they’re innovative (just check the below video out – How much easier can a newsletter get?)
Support – Wow! I’ve personally reached out to support several times, and each time, they’ve been friendly, professional, and answered the question properly. No run around, no jumping through hoops, etc. Professional!
What are the features I use? Lots:
- Email marketing automation
- Responsive email designs
- Split testing
- RSS / blog posts to email functionality
- List segmentation options (this is a big one!)
- Integrations with third-party apps (another big one – for me)
- Saving / using my email templates
- Web fonts (which I can match on my website)
- Drip scheduling
And without question… It’s easy to use!
While I love using Aweber, check out the free trial they provide: You can click here to use Aweber free for 30 days here! Or… Just use the simple form below!